Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's a BOY!

I found out a week ago that my son and his wife are expecting a baby boy! The due date is set for Halloween, which was also my Father's birthday! So much excitement, can't wait to welcome another grandson!! My other two grandsons are about to have birthdays. The oldest will be 4 in August and the younger one will turn 3 in September. They are like little fish lately, still swimming almost every day and learning so fast. It's fun to watch the delight in the 2 year old's eyes when he swims across the pool, "I DID IT!" he squeals! It is amazing to see that energy and excitement!!!!
Now that Solstice has passed, summer is officially here. Although I love the Summers here, my clients are not as thrilled to be out shooting in the afternoon these days. I am definitely what you would call a morning person. So it works out perfect, I've started doing sessions as early as 7:30am and it's great! We get some great lighting, and cooler temperatures. The younger kids are generally awake and ready to start the day, and it works well!
We're still working hard to get word out to the 2009 Seniors. We have more availability during these summer months, and the schedules of Senior year can sometimes be busy. So, if you know anyone graduating this year, please have them call us soon to schedule a time for an unforgettable Senior Session!!! visit www.myspace.com/rickmueller

No comments:

Post a Comment