Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

I had a wonderful celebration yesterday with my family. It is always fun to get together now that they are starting families of their own as well. My son and his wife are expecting their first child in October. Tomorrow we will hopefully find out if it's a boy, girl, or Golden Retriever. I have two grandsons so we'll either have a third grandson or a first granddaughter. My wife made a beautiful 4 course meal including Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce. It was all amazing. Saturday I spent part of the afternooon in the pool with my grandsons. It was my first time in the pool this summer, and it was a perfect day for it! They are 2 and 3 and just learning the independence of swimming. After a few months of lessons they can now motor themselves around the pool using a noodle to stay afloat. The three year old loves to swim underwater and we're working on getting him to use his arms to keep his head above the water when he needs a breath. The two year old will jump off anything he can climb up when he's on land, but is terrified to jump into water. In time I'm sure he'll be the first to do flips into the pool, once he overcomes that initial fear.

Early Saturday morning I photographed a beautiful little girl in the park. She's 6 years old and wore a darling beige dress with a bow in front. The dress was perfect with all the green backgrounds in the area. We had a lot of fun and many laughs. Her older siblings had also had sessions with me so it was fun to see Mom again too!

This week I will be working on production and with Kathleen on our future promotions. I'm looking forward to an exciting summer and getting ready for the class of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment