Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Started today with two bank jobs..

Ok, so I might not be living a life of crime, but I am entertained by the opportunity to say I did a bank job. I have been photographing for this particular bank for a few years now, and this morning started off meeting at 7am to catch some outdoor shots before the temperatures got out of hand. The bank was having a portrait done of one of their employees with one of their clients. I really enjoy getting to meet people at these type of shoots. Today was the owners of American Valet. If you live anywhere in Phoenix, you're probably familiar with the company, American Valet. The owners, Mike and Shawn, were both amazing to work with and we had a lot of fun. I had debated bringing Kathleen along to help and I was very glad I did. I had to use a scrim for shade and the wind was blowing just perfectly against the flat side and towards the people and car for the portrait. She even had a hard time making it stay up on the stand! I don't want to think of what could have happened if I had just had it on the weighted stand!!
From there I went to the bank building just up the road. I worked in the beautiful lobby and actually even picked up a possible new client just from being there. The shoot went very well and we also had a great time doing it.
I have a short amount of time for turnaround on the images from today so I better get back to work, then off to Rotary!

No comments:

Post a Comment